01 November 2013

thankfulness. day 1.

Hi. Sorry for being a crappy blogger and disappearing off the face of the planet. I've felt so behind in all aspects of life lately. I don't like being busy, so I keep things pretty relaxed. ... Well, as relaxed as they can be with four maniacs ruling my life. Plus, this year we've started a somewhat official homeschool attempt.
Anyway, I try to keep life simple, but I've felt like I just kept falling further and further behind. I still feel that way. Life is just plain hard sometimes.

But, I didn't decide to pick up blogging again to gripe about the difficulties of life, no. I'm here to count my blessings with my annual month of gratitude.
Oh, I recently joined instagram so, if you follow me on there, you have already seen this & I'm sorry for that. I'll try not to do repeats every day.
But! For today:
I am grateful for cuddles with my littlest maniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥