We had our taxes done today. We left the older 3 babies with a sitter, but my boyfriend tagged along. We're inseparable. At one point, our tax professional looked over at baby S, who was smiling widely, with a mixture of drool and spit up spilling from his lips. Well, those little chunks of white confused the heck out of this woman, and she exclaimed "Oh, wow! He has a tooth?!" I was thinking, What? No way. Maybe it's because of the spit up. But, oh! I have to check! Then, I stuck my finger in my baby boy's mouth, using my fingernail to rub his gums. And I swear, I felt one. I was a little frustrated at this point, because I just didn't want to believe that, for the second time, a child of mine had sprouted a tooth without my noticing.
After we finished, we got in the car, and before strapping my boy into his seat, I took a second look at his gums. No tooth. No teeth. Then Boss and I had a good laugh, because some lady thinks she discovered our kid's first tooth.
We visited a new library after we picked the children up from the sitter. All because this particular library had the first full season of Hogan's Heroes. We used to watch that show all the time, when C was little and E was tiny-sized. C loved that show, and would go around shaking his fist and muttering "Ho-gaaan!"
The library was the tiniest library I have ever seen. Not much bigger than my living room, if that. But Boss was happy, because they had comic books there. "Fresh ones", apparently. Such a nerd, that one. Boss told me how one of his classmates called him a bad gunsmith. Because, when we needed a little extra cash, he sold one of his guns, and not any of his comic books.
Here's day 1:
Good luck with every day blogging! I am sure some of my "posts" will just be a picture or a video or something, but I am determined to post SOMETHING every day!
ReplyDelete