The other day, I noticed a dvd for baby/toddler yoga at the library. I've tried to get into doing yoga a few times, and still have a desire to get into it, so I thought it would be fun to bring this dvd home to do some yoga with baby S. And then, as they do, the dvd sat for days, because I lacked the motivation to put it on. Until today.
The dvd had a few different stretches and holds that you can do with your baby, depending on age. We just went through the video and did everything that S is old enough for. At one point, as I was walking around the room with him, Z started walking behind me, tugging on my skirt. "Stop, mama! Stop it!" C piped in: "No, Z, mom is doing baby yoga." To which Z responded, a bit loudly, "Das not babey oga, das babey S!" (ha ha..)
Anyway, we got to a point where I was a bit tired from my end of the action, so I sat down and held S tightly to me, curled up as much as he'd let me have him. And then he passed out. He fell into such a deep sleep, I wrapped him up in his blanket and laid him down on my bed, and he didn't even flinch. I guess that means baby yoga was a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥