08 February 2013

famous by association.


I've been working with this little stud. Working on balance, practicing sitting. He's getting better every day. He still loses his balance, but it seems he's able to stay upright a little bit longer, each time I sit him up.

The boy is growing too dang fast.

photo challenge day 8:

This month I'm participating in the Fat Mum Slim daily photo challenge. (Hence the photo above. duh.) Two of my sisters (S & G) are also participating, but they're doing it from their phones, and posting their daily shots on instagram. Anyway, I got a phone call from one of those sisters today (G). She began by explaining that every day Chantelle picks her 4 favorite submissions from that day's prompt, and calls them the fab four. One of the picks for yesterday's fab four (prompt: your name) was pretty special, specifically the one that was submitted by our sister (S). She chose to spell out her name in sign language, which I think was a brilliant idea. And now I'm feeling a bit famous by association.

Fab Four | Day 7 | Your name By: @fizzpopbangblog @hales_bells @stephaniebaldi @blueizz1 #fmsphotoaday

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥