08 November 2012

gratitude. day 8

I've been feeling pretty discouraged and stressed and overwhelmed lately. I know things will work out the way that they are supposed to, and I know that trials are just difficult learning experiences, but that doesn't mean it's easy to handle the set-backs and struggles. But, hard as it is right now, I am grateful for the things I am going through right now, for the difficulties facing my family. I'm grateful, because it is an opportunity for us to grow stronger, to learn to rely more on one another, to strengthen our faith and our resolve. I believe that we are where we are supposed to be, and this is just part of the experience. 
I'm also grateful to and for the many people who have reached out to and helped my little family in the past few weeks and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥