22 November 2012

gratitude. day 22

Tonight I am feeling incredibly grateful for family. I am far from my parents, my siblings, my in-laws, and I miss them terribly. I am grateful, though, to know them, to be related to them, to have so many wonderful memories of being with them. I am grateful for my extended family, cousins, aunts, uncles. Every one of them has blessed my life in some way, and I love each of them, even though I don't see them often or know them as well as I'd like to. I am grateful for my "ward family", for the many people here who have taken us under their wing, included us, loved us, and made us feel welcome. (And I have to include my last "ward family" from Utah, I miss them, and am grateful for their friendships, and that those friendships have continued even though we're all so far from each other.) There are so many wonderful people in my life, near and far. I hope each of them knows how much I appreciate them, how much I love them, and how grateful I am to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥