10 November 2012

gratitude. day 10


I have a confession to make. I've been listening to Christmas music since last month. More truthfully, I've been listening to it here and there all year long. I've never been much of a Christmas music fan, but it's all I want to listen to these days. It makes the days, especially grey and stormy ones like today, feel cozy and dreamy and magical. It also makes me want to watch "The Santa Clause" with Tim Allen. I haven't seen that movie in a few years, and for some reason I really want to watch it.
Anyway, I'm grateful for Christmas music,
specifically Christmas music that is all instrumental, no vocals.
And I'm grateful for my warm little home.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to find out I'm not the only one in a Christmas music mood! It's all we listen to from November 1st until Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥