Baby boy laughed today, It was such an amazingly wonderful moment. I wish I could think of a way to describe the feeling it gave me. It was like fullness of pure joy. Like fluttering butterflies. Like my own giggle caught in my throat, tickling my insides.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
I am grateful for sisters.
I am grateful for tomatoes.
I am grateful for apple cider.
I am grateful for hot showers.
I am grateful for twinkling lights.
I am grateful for hugs.
I am grateful for cute hats.
(especially ones for babies.)
I am grateful for chicken noodle soup.
I am grateful for yellow.
I am grateful for silliness.
I am grateful for love.
I am grateful for tomatoes.
I am grateful for apple cider.
I am grateful for hot showers.
I am grateful for twinkling lights.
I am grateful for hugs.
I am grateful for cute hats.
(especially ones for babies.)
I am grateful for chicken noodle soup.
I am grateful for yellow.
I am grateful for silliness.
I am grateful for love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥