One whole week.
One week of smooching.
One week of nuzzling.
One week of relaxing.
One week of admiring.
One week of napping.
One week with four.
I'm amazed at this tiny, little person. He is so perfect, so soft, so quiet and sweet. I wish he would stay this tiny forever, but I know he won't. If the way he eats is any indication, he's going to grow quickly.
Part of me can't even believe he is here. I really tried not to dwell on my feeling that he would be early. I thought it was just some crazy feeling. I was sure I would still be pregnant at this point. To have him here has been wonderful. And such a happy surprise.
Part of me can't even believe he is here. I really tried not to dwell on my feeling that he would be early. I thought it was just some crazy feeling. I was sure I would still be pregnant at this point. To have him here has been wonderful. And such a happy surprise.
He's simply precious! So amazing those first few weeks! And beyond-but nothing beats the newborn smell, cuddles and feeling. LOVE it! Congrats by the way! I want to hear all about the birth story :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! So tiny and perfect! So happy for your family!
ReplyDelete