
We got to watch fireworks last night, and then Mr. Boss was home with us today!
Tomorrow my oldest baby turns 5, and I'm pretty heart-sick about it.
When did this happen? Who said he could grow up?
Anyway, I've got to go blow up some balloons now, so he can wake up to that awesomeness.
Hope you had a happy and safe holiday!
I never realized your kids were all so close together in ages! You are one brave mama. I used to think I wanted to do that, but after this pregnancy I will be happy with a nice long break.
ReplyDeleteHa, yeah, they're pretty close. I actually wanted them closer. (As in, if I had my way, this baby would've been born back in November.) Pretty sure most people think I'm insane. ;)
ReplyDeleteI have pretty easy pregnancies, though. If they were harder on me, my family would probably look a lot different.