13 June 2012

photo challenge : 29-31

I know, I know, we're half-way through June, and I never finished posting my pictures for the May Photo Challenge. (Go me?) Well, better late than never, right?
29. a number: part of our house number, from our mail box.
30. your personality: I had such a hard time with this one, I could not figure out how to take a picture of my personality, let alone figure out what my personality is. So, I threw this together in paint. I decided I'm colorful.
31. something beautiful: this one is an old picture, taken on Mother's day. The sun setting outside my kitchen window lit up the pretty flowers I had gotten at church. It was sort of magical.

see:
the challenge
days 1-4
days 5-8
days 9-12
days 13-16
days 17-20
days 21-24
days 25-28

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥