15 May 2012

Cupcake : 22 weeks


I'm so confused. On a cloudy and stormy day, while on a family drive, we saw a found an area that we thought would be great for a picnic. And I had to stop myself from stating that we'd have to wait until next year, because I remembered, just before speaking, that it is MAY, and not OCTOBER or NOVEMBER. I have had so many moments in the past week where I feel so confused, because I keep thinking it is later in the year, when it very clearly is not.
I keep finding myself, rather excitedly, thinking about Halloween and costumes and pumpkins and decorations, even though we didn't celebrate the holiday last year, and I honestly don't plan to this year. Every gloomy, cloudy, stormy day sends my mind into thoughts of autumn. It is so very strange. Perhaps, as the heat continues to increase, this confusion will fade or, maybe, disappear.

Have you ever had days or moments like that, when you think it is a completely different time of year than it actually is? Or am I just crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! ♥