
Mr. Boss and I got to go on a date on Saturday night. We went to see the Avengers. (Loved it!) We had planned to go to dinner before our 5:50 show, but Mr. Boss felt like it was just too early to eat, so he took me to Ross instead, where I got a new skirt, a dress, a shirt, and a 1/2 sleeve cardigan. I wore 3 of the 4 items to church yesterday (the dress, shirt, and cardi), which prompted C to ask me during sacrament meeting "Why to you have to wear three shirts?" The way he asked was just too much like the way Mr. Boss has teased me for my layering tendencies over the years. Boys just don't understand.
And I discovered that in my new dress, I actually look like I have a bump! Needless to say, I'm pretty thrilled about that.
And I discovered that in my new dress, I actually look like I have a bump! Needless to say, I'm pretty thrilled about that.
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one teased for layering! I love to layer my tops and do so nearly every day. My hubby is always looking at me funny or shaking his head when I declare I'm too hot ha ha ha.
ReplyDelete