I love how, as soon as I publicly declare that my allergies have settled, and heartburn has been practically non-existent, that both decide to flare up and try to kill me.
In other news, I paid a visit to the maternity store yesterday. Because, well, the ladies are growing (while the tummy waits) and what I had was no longer cutting it. Band size = same, cup size = well, up one from what it was. But this time I didn't cry when I heard that letter. Because, unfortunately, I've heard it before, and now I just roll with the punches. I guess. Pregnancy is so fun sometimes.
(Seriously, though, I freaking love being pregnant.)
In other news, I paid a visit to the maternity store yesterday. Because, well, the ladies are growing (while the tummy waits) and what I had was no longer cutting it. Band size = same, cup size = well, up one from what it was. But this time I didn't cry when I heard that letter. Because, unfortunately, I've heard it before, and now I just roll with the punches. I guess. Pregnancy is so fun sometimes.
(Seriously, though, I freaking love being pregnant.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥