Yesterday, we (um, the children, that is) had pb&j for lunch (I had soup.) They also had a banana and a cup of milk. Z got to drink his milk out of a big boy cup. (He surprises me by being really good at it.) And this big-boy-cup-milk-drinking gave him the coolest little milk mustache. Had to share. You know, for the grandmas.
It was ridiculously warm Monday and Tuesday. So, both days, we chalked up our front walk and then went to the park. Above, C is in the middle of writing his name. But he never finished, because he started to trace his shoe.
While we were out yesterday, the children wandered over to the side of our house where they found... I'll call it a box elder bug utopia. Z was so excited. "Eehw, bug! Eehw, bug!" All the while I sat on the front stoop. Until E started screaming, like something was about to kill her. I ran over to find her freaking out about a box elder bug on her arm. Oh, I was about to die, it was hilarious. When I told Mr. Boss he laughed and said "She is such a girl. Wait, how did that happen?"
Of course, on the first day he would sit himself down, and then scoot forward. The next day he wanted to scare the crap out of me, by looking like he was going to jump down. He is insane. After he'd done this a few times it didn't freak me out as much. But he scared some other moms when they saw him do it. That boy...

After we'd been there for nearly 2 hours, Z started to settle down. By then he was pretty content to dig in the dirt with a stick he found. He'd sit there and dig, and then look up into the sky and sign "bird" while saying "biid! caaaw!" And then he ate dirt off of the end of his stick. Naturally.
lol! Boys are so dumb. I mean cute. :)
ReplyDelete