Birdie is E's newest baby. Birdie is loved.
On Friday, I learned Birdie is loved by more than Miss E.
I was putting my Porcupine down for his nap. I handed him his puppy (standard nap/bedtime procedure.) I was about to walk away when I heard him ask: "beh-beh?" I spotted Birdie and handed her to my tired blondie. He grinned and hugged her tight, then he held her up, looked at her, and giggled. And I'm pretty sure I died.
I was putting my Porcupine down for his nap. I handed him his puppy (standard nap/bedtime procedure.) I was about to walk away when I heard him ask: "beh-beh?" I spotted Birdie and handed her to my tired blondie. He grinned and hugged her tight, then he held her up, looked at her, and giggled. And I'm pretty sure I died.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥