09 February 2012

all about porcupine.


I was going to smile in this picture I took on Sunday, but just before I took it, Z started to whine.

Mr. Z has been so funny lately. Here are some random tidbits about my almost 20-month-old boy:
  • He likes the word "poop" and will frequently grab at his diaper and tell us "poop!" Sometimes he's right. I like it when he's not.
  • When I grab a diaper to change him, he runs to the middle of the living room floor and lays himself down. But, if I take too long to get down on the floor, he will try to escape as soon as I get near.
  • This monkey baby likes to climb everywhere. He is frequently on my desk, with some sort of writing utensil in hand, and my computer screen is frequently marked up with his artwork.
  • If he sees me near the DVD player, he'll run to the TV and turn it on (or off, if it had been on.)
  • He likes to call his papa with my phone. He usually just says "papa" and other gibberish into the phone until Mr. Boss says he needs to go. Then I tell Z to say "Love you, papa." But he just says "Bye!" while waving at the phone.
  • The other day I turned on some music, immediately he was standing in front of me, looking up at me with eyes that said "can we dance?!" So I picked him up and danced wildly with him, which made him laugh like a hyena.
  • We have taught our 3rd baby one of the most important things there is to learn. A shark says "dun-dun". He loves to run around with our little plastic shark shouting "duh-duh! duh-duh!" and attacking everyone with it.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. SO cute-what a thoughtful post! We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥