Yesterday was warm. We took advantage of this by having yet another picnic. It would've been a shame not to.
Anyway, on to the real reason for this post...
for energy and strength.
for helpful children.
for the great big window in my living room that lets in a lot of natural light. I am grateful...
for picnics with my babies and 60 degree days in November.
that you can place things on hold at libraries, so you don't have to go searching for the stuff you want.
for Christmas lights and decorations that are popping up in neighborhoods and shopping centers. So pretty, and so fun to see the children get excited by all of the twinkles and sparkles. that puppy is his side-kick. he hardly goes anywhere without it these days.
I am grateful...
for Goodwill and new skirts.
for fun tights.
for all of the hair on E's head that I get to play with.
Now it's your turn. What are you grateful for?




No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥