for the way each of the children will periodically climb up onto my lap, just to be held by me.
for the way Z lights up when he hears my ring tone for, or sees his papa at the end of the day.
for all of the smiley faces E draws. They're all so happy, just like her.
I am grateful...for Mr. Boss, who took over all parental duties while I spent the day being miserable.
for naps.
for all of the libraries we have near us. We regularly visit 4-5 of them, and they each have their own charm.
I am grateful...for how brave C was as he participated in his first primary program, and said his part perfectly, all on his own. (Which, I will freely admit, made me cry. Oh, that boy!)
that I got to have my whole family at church with me. Even though he does so "grudgingly", it is always wonderful to have Mr. Boss with us.
for all of Z's puppies. He is in love with stuffed animals, dogs being his favorite, and each one has a marvelous, calming effect on him.
I am also grateful for autumn, if you hadn't guessed.Now it's your turn. What are you grateful for?

ha ha am I such a cheater that when I missed a day writing in my journal (I made a goal to write 365 days in a row) I wrote in the morning but dated it the day before?
ReplyDeleteI figure it's a lot like repentance. ;)
I love your pictures. Did you take them? Some day I want to have a really nice camera so I can take nice pictures :)
(I am doing 30 days of Thankfulness on my blog on the sidebar, but I always think of what I am going to post when I read your posts)
Thank you! I take every picture that is posted on this blog, unless otherwise noted.
ReplyDeleteI dream of one day owning a nice camera, too. All I have is a Canon point and shoot and my smart phone. As for the pictures on this post, the top one was taken with my current phone, the last three were taken last year with my old smart phone (a G1...that took better pictures than my current, supposedly fancier, G2x.... sigh).
I meant to add in that sometimes you don't need a fancy camera to take nice pictures... But I still want one, because they take better pictures all of the time, instead of just sometimes.
ReplyDelete