01 November 2011

gratitude. day 1.

If you've been around for a while, then you might remember my gratitude series that I've done during the month of November.
Well, it's November again. (Can you believe it?!) And that means it's time for my gratitude series to begin!
This month I will be posting three things I am grateful for. Everyday.
Feel free to join in, either in the comments or on your blog.
Let's get started...
I am grateful...
for a place to live.
for good health.
for beautiful sunsets.


Now it's your turn. What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

  1. All things to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knitting project looks like the same pattern I used to knit my husband a scarf. It turned out nicely. Glad to see you knitting. It is a great hobby to have since you can actually use what you make. Especially during the chilly months in Denver.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥