
In one month, one short month, baby Z will turn one. My chubby, fat baby is extremely disobedient. He refuses to listen when I tell him that he needs to be my tiny guy forever. Kids these days...
In the pictures above he is demonstrating his newest skill. He's folding his arms. Isn't that adorable?! Mr. Boss taught him that in about 20 minutes. Smarty-pants Z picked it right up. (And then there is the hilarious center picture that had to be included, that was the face he made when Mr. Boss blew in his face.)

And, of course, now that he is old enough to start picking things up, we are teaching him very important things. Like...what a shark says... (dun-dun) And fake coughing (it's his favorite thing).

Sometimes, I get lucky and catch faces like this when I'm trying to get him to fake cough at me, and he doesn't quite feel like humoring me.

Other times he shows me what a sweetheart he is, when he grabs his teddy in a big bear hug, planting a smooch on it's head. (Truth is...and I shouldn't tell you this, because I want you to believe that he is smooching that bear, but he's not. He ferociously grabbed that bear out of my hands and chomped down on his head. Not as cute and cuddly as what the image leads you to think, but really dang cute nonetheless!)
p.s. Z has finally, and officially made it....to 20 lbs! We'll have a parade tomorrow to celebrate!
whoa! where'd all that hair come from? :) You have the most adorable kiddos.
ReplyDeleteBaby Z is sooo cute! Love these photos.
ReplyDeleteAhhh oh my gosh!!! He is so so so cute!! I love his little face. That year went by way WAY too fast!
ReplyDelete