So, there's this thing I've been thinking about trying for quite a while now, and just haven't done it. But today, well, today I did. See, we've got some empty formula cans...you know...because sometimes I don't throw certain "garbages" away right away... Um, anyway. I grabbed an empty formula can, used a nail to make a hole in the bottom, and then I had some fun. Check out the pictures I took:

This one is actually a picture of a picture.
I took this one with my canon, but loved it so much,
I had to share, and this was the only way.
...someday...soonish (I hope) I will have internet on my computer!
Here is the actual picture from my canon.
(Yep, I've got a computer and some internet! Yay me!)
I really love the effect. ...I don't actually know what it's called, this thing that I did, but it's awesome. The way the light is captured differently, the shadows. It makes the pictures so soft and romantic-like.
Anyway, that is the fun I had today.
The end.
this is too cool for school. i must try this!! love the pictures!!
ReplyDelete