02 May 2011

boy on the lawn

Sunshine is glorious, is it not? And it showed it's shiny face yesterday (and again today!), bringing warmth that had been seriously missed.
At one point in the day, Z's pants got a little messy, so he went without them for the rest of the day, and that was okay! Then we took advantage of the warmth by going outside for a bit and, while we were out, we stuck him in the grass.

Normally, when set in grass, he crawls in the regular style. But the grass on his skin didn't do it for him, I guess. I was cracking up as I watched him do the "elephant" crawl through the lawn.

Gosh, I sure do love him!

2 comments:

  1. haha, i love putting kiddos in the grass -- their reactions are always funny! he is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥