29 April 2011

sometimes I make an effort with my own hair...

It's not often, but sometimes I do like to do a little something with my hair.
Because I love to do E's hair, and enjoy finding new ideas and tricks, I frequent a couple of hair blogs. Recently I came across this hairstyle and immediately wanted to try it out. On myself.
It was pretty easy, a little frustrating and, oh, my hair isn't quite long enough, so it doesn't really look the way it should. But I really did love how it turned out. A little messy, a little elegant, and out of my face. I'll probably do it again sometime, especially when my hair is longer. (Then I, maybe, won't have to use so many pins!):

3 comments:

  1. Really cute! I will have to check out some of those hair blogs~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the messy/elegant hairstyles. Maybe I'll try this with my hair, but I think my hair has reached the point of being too long for me to handle, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! i wish i was that good with hair, whenever i attempt styles like these i always fail. but that also might have to do with the fact that i have super thin hair that doesn't like to cooperate with me ever! love the look -- it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥