(ignore the peeling nail polish..), found more reminders of spring to cheer me up,
(it shouldn't snow on my birthday, but it happens a lot.), pretended I was an insect, took a large number of photos of my birthday flowers (thanks Mrs. Smith!), saw a heart in the cloud break (can you see it?), had my birthday wish come true (blue sky!) without ever having to blow out any candles,
went to dinner with my honey (sorry, no pictures), and I got a new ride!
It was no California trip,
but I had a pretty-much-perfect birthday.
Thank you to all who helped to make it special
(which is anyone who wished me a happy day!)
You are all wonderful friends!










Hey Mama Boss! Thanks for your comment on my guest post today about FHE...I totally hear ya! :) I love this birthday post...happy belated!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures crissy!! i love the flowers you got. they are stunning. i want to see more pics of your gorgeous face. your little man is adorable! fist pump for your new ride!!! heyy-ohhh!!! i'm so glad you had a great day. love ya.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a great birthday, you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteYou got a new car??? How exciting!! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday!! z has the cutest cheeks i've ever seen!! looks like such a fantastic day :)
ReplyDelete