22 February 2011

And the little moments, humble though they may be, make the mighty ages of eternity.

do you like C's photography skillz?
This is what it took to get some vacuuming done today. I had to strap Z to my back, so that he could have the pleasure of being held, without obstructing my view or arm movements.
This is what I do every now and then, when the crying is just too much, and things need to get done.
(I also had a lovely side-kick, who "helped" me vacuum using one of the attachments that she swiped when I wasn't looking.)
there's a monkey on my back
It has come to my attention that Little Z might be spoiled. How the third child became the spoiled one, I cannot say, but that is how it seems. But can you really consider an 8-month-old to be spoiled?
Maybe he isn't spoiled, I mean, I don't pick him up every time he cries. But, when Mr. Boss is around, all he wants is to enjoy some cuddly time with Z. Of course, all Z ever seems to want is Mama, and that is who he gets. (And he whines and cries until he gets it. But I ask again, can an 8-month-old really be spoiled?)
Z is a thumb sucker. It is adorable, but I do not look forward to trying to break him of something that could easily become a long-term habit (I, myself, sucked my finger until I was around the age of 8 or 9.) Today we tried the pacifier route again. (I pushed it on him from the beginning, but he was not a fan.) Mr. Boss has been holding on to a pacifier that his friend sent us from Switzerland while we were expecting C. Z had fun chewing on it, and held on to it for a second... Then out went the pacifier, and the thumb reigns supreme. Darn.

title found here.

3 comments:

  1. Nope an 8 month old can't be spoiled....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, 8 month olds can't be spoiled. He sure is a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's the age. Ev has become quite needy, and he's usually a very easy going baby.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥