I'm so excited to stomp through the crunchy leaves with Conrad and Ellie, to dress the kids up for Halloween. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and the feast, family time and new baby that will come with it.
28 September 2010
I love Autumn.
We went on a little drive last night. It took us into the neighborhoods up on the eastern mountains of the valley, which gave us a close-up view of the fall colors all over the mountains,
as well as a sweet view of the rest of the valley.
It is crazy how quickly the mountains went from summery green, to having the first changes in the leaves, to now being covered in red, orange and gold. But it is gorgeous, and looked amazing with the lighting the setting sun provided.
The neighborhoods we drove through were ridiculous. The houses are immense and gorgeous. My younger sister, who was with us, was blown away at some of the palaces we showed her. "Who really needs all that space?" and "Why live so high up on the mountain?" She asked. My answer? "Nobody. But the view is amazing."
I love autumn. Even the 90° temperatures have been bearable, thanks to the cool mornings.
I'm so excited to stomp through the crunchy leaves with Conrad and Ellie, to dress the kids up for Halloween. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and the feast, family time and new baby that will come with it.
Gorgeous.
I'm so excited to stomp through the crunchy leaves with Conrad and Ellie, to dress the kids up for Halloween. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and the feast, family time and new baby that will come with it.
Labels:
adventures,
utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





so beautiful! I really miss fall, you don't get that in florida so enjoy it a little extra for me!
ReplyDelete