Opening Reception:
July 2, 2010 – 6-9pm
Where:
26 West Center Street, Provo UT – map
(two doors West of Los Hermanos,
and 1/2 block West of Justin Hackworth Photography)
Additional gallery hours:
July 3 & 5 12pm – 8pm
July 6-9 2pm – 5pm
Everyone’s invited.
Don’t be a stranger
A little more about the project and exhibit:
For each day in April 2010 Justin Hackworth photographed a mother and daughter he had never met before. Instead of the usual session fee, Hackworth asked participants to make donations the the Center for Women and Children in Crisis. The fundraising continues on July 2 at the opening reception, you can schedule your own mother-daughter portrait session with Justin Hackworth for a $75 donation to the Center.
South Salt Lake's Freedom Festival
I'm pretty bummed, because I won't be able to make it to the 30 strangers opening night, but SSL Fredom Fest makes up for it.
This will be my 5th year attending, and it's something I look forward to every year. I have to admit, the biggest draw, for me, is the fireworks show. I have never been disappointed by it, in fact, it seems like it gets better every year.
Even Conrad is excited, he can't stop talking about the fireworks. Of course, he thinks they're for his birthday (which is a week from today! Eek!)
I hope you'll try to make it out to at least one of these events.
You won't regret attending either one.
Visit Alexa at doodalee-doo for the chance to win your very own pair.
(Or don't, because I want them...)
(And while we're on the subject of contests,
I'll let you know who had the closest guesses for Zeke's weight and birthday soon!)
Thanks for the info! I love going to local shows and stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Toms are so cute. I have two, but only because I used the excuse of my wedding to get one of them.
Also hi, I like you. :)