10 February 2010

lackluster

I'm feeling inspired and uninspired at the same time.
On one hand, I'm all revved up and full of great ideas for crafts and projects. Things I've started and things I'm thinking up. It's been so fun to pull out my paints, cut papers, knit and just be creative. It is one of my favorite things, to create, and I've been having a blast coming up with all the things I've been doing.
On the other hand it feels like all my inspirations are for crafty things, but my writing flame is out. I have no idea what to write about. I can't think of anything to rant about, or to dish about. I simply can't think of anything to share. And it's driving me crazy!
It's as though all of my brain is focused on projects and crafty creativeness, leaving no time or room to focus on things that may be worth writing about.
So, that is my long explanation for the skimpy posting, and all of the prompted posts. (Though I must say, I really love participating in those prompted "get to know you" "two things" and "fill in the blank" posts. I'm just really wanting to have something original and me to say.)
I hope you'll be patient with me as I try to find my voice.

2 comments:

  1. Come back to me Crissy blog posts! Maybe I'll be your muse...do you feel inspired from this comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're busy making a whole human being! That's pretty creative for the time being.

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome! ♥