I really want to get my hair done. I want to have it cut into an actual style, instead of the mess it is now. I also want to get my hair colored. I've only had my hair colored once before, and I really liked it. I've been trying to decide and figure out how I want my hair cut and colored. I think I found the cut that I want. I just don't know about colors. I don't want to stray too far from my natural color, but I want to change things up a bit, too. And I want to do it fairly soon, because I'd like to have it done before Cori's work Christmas party on the 13th.
So, I was searching online for local salons, and hairstyles I might like. Since my hair is already short I don't have many options, but I think I found something I'd like. I don't think I could pull off the blonde, and I don't really want to try, but I do really like this cut. It's funky and I'm pretty sure my hair is long enough to create this look.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are awesome! ♥